Positive Psycology Lectures by Tal Ben-Shahar
Tal Ben-Shahar is an author and lecturer at Harvard University where he teaches the “Positive Psychology” and the “The Psychology of Leadership” courses.
Tal consults and lectures around the world to executives in multi-national corporation, the general public, and at-risk populations. Topics include happiness, self-esteem, resilience, goal setting, mindfulness, and leadership.
An avid sportsman, Tal won the U.S. Intercollegiate and Israeli National squash championships. He obtained his PhD in Organizational Behavior and BA in Philosophy and Psychology from Harvard.
Check out about 1 hour of video clips on following topics:
- Big Think Interview with Tal Ben-Shahar
- Five Steps for Being Happier Today
- Write It Down: My Best Career Advice
- An Im-perfectionists Takes on Career Mistakes
- How to Fail Well
- The Science of Optimal Love
- What Keeps Tal Ben-Shahar Up At Night
- Five Ways to Become Happier Today
- Do We Ever Have a Right to Be Miserable?
- The Corporate Guide to Happiness
- Happiness: The Opiate of the People?
- Is Facebook Making Us Sad?
- Psychology That Doesn’t Care What’s Wrong With You
- In Defense of Self-Help